Union education means union power!
The power to defend out rights as workers, to protect the services we provide, and to build caring communities.
This year’s CUPE Winter School covers a range of topics that will make our union stronger by equipping CUPE activists with new skills through course materials, and sharing with each other.
To attend CUPE Winter School, contact your Local President to learn how.
Download the full 2020 CUPE Winter School brochure here.
Advanced Health and Safety Learning Series
- Understanding Mental Injuries at Work
- Law and Order
- Recommendations and Notetaking
- Violence Prevention
- How Bargaining Works
- Analyzing your Collective Agreement
- At the Bargaining Table
Advanced Steward Learning Series
- Duty of Fair Representation
- Representing Members in Front of Management
- Taking on Privatization
- Conflict Skills for Stewards
- Psychologically Safe Workplaces
- Women Breaking Barriers
- Challenging Sexism in the Workplace
- Women Speaking UpCUPE Activists are encouraged to contact their Local Presidents to learn more about how to be sent to Winter School from your Local.